10/25/2012: Front Page: Pope pleads guilty to firstdegree theft from Lake Martin Auto | Crime
An Alexander City man pleaded guilty to first- degree theft, according to the Alexander City Police Department. Kim Pope, 49, pleaded to a 36- month sentence last Monday after a trial that lasted two days. Pope was indicted in January of 2010 for an...
Top Alexander City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Driver of SUV injured after crashing into Opelika home
- Coroner: 7-year-old Opelika student's cause of death still unknown following autopsy
- Welcome Home, Miss America event on Thursday, May 16
- AK-47, 18 bags of drugs found at East Alabama high school
- New Tennis Cener to Open Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Opelika
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids