Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 3/13 | Crime
TALLAPOOSA COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
DAILY PRESS RELEASE
MAR. 13, 2013
- A RESIDENT OF POINT WINDY DR, JACKSONS GAP WAS ARRESTED ON A FTA CHILD SUPPORT WARRANT AND TRANPSORTED TO THE COUNTY JAIL.
- A RESIDENT OF BENSON DR, TALLASSEE WAS ARRESTED ON FIVE GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS AND TRANSPORTED TO THE COUNTY JAIL.
- A REPORT WAS TAKEN ON EAGLE CREEK RD, JACKSONS GAP FOR BURGLARY AND THEFT.
- A SUBJECT WAS ARRESTED AT THE COUNTY JAIL ON TWO GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS AND WAS INCARCERATED.
Top Alexander City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Opelika City Schools
- Nature Made Vitamins Manufacturing Facility opens doors in Opelika
- Mando America announces new expansion in Opelika
- Driver of SUV injured after crashing into Opelika home
- Coroner: 7-year-old Opelika student's cause of death still unknown following autopsy
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing