Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 3/20 | Crime
TALLAPOOSA COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
DAILY PRESS RELEASE
- A RESIDENT OF JONES ROAD IN ALEXANDER CITY WAS ARRESTED ON A WARRANT FOR UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION VIOLATION.
- A RESIDENT OF WEBB STREET IN DADEVILLE WAS ARRESTED ON FIVE WARRANTS FOR PROBATION REVOCATION.
- A RESIDENT OF BARRETT ROAD IN ALEXANDER CITY WAS ARRESTED ON A WARRANT FOR PROBATION REVOCATION.
- A RESIDENT OF SERVICE ROAD IN NEWSITE WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
Upcoming Events near Alexander City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade