RTJ Golf Trail offers $20 golf on the 20th in 2012! | Events
What started as a concept to enhance the image of a state has turned out to be one of the most successful achievements in the golf industry.
In 1992 the first golf courses opened on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Alabama. The vision of creating a golf trail came from Dr. David G. Bronner, the CEO of the Retirement Systems of Alabama. The golf course designs started with Robert Trent Jones after coming out of retirement and have continued with Roger Rulewich, Jones’ protégé. The original courses opened in 1992 and additional courses have been added over the years. In 2011, greens were replaced on several courses. Silver Lakes underwent a significant renovation after tornado damage in 2011.
Now that all 26 courses on 11 different sites are up and running, you are the one who gets to celebrate. World-class golf remains an exceptional value on the original golf trail.
Help the Robert Trent Golf Trail celebrate this special anniversary. Play your favorite RTJ course on the 20th of each month in 2012 for just $20 per round (except Ross Bridge and Lakewood).
Book with the local RTJ site within seven days of that date. Go to the Robert Trent Jones website for more information and to reserve your tee time.
Source: Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
Top Alexander City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Driver of SUV injured after crashing into Opelika home
- Coroner: 7-year-old Opelika student's cause of death still unknown following autopsy
- Welcome Home, Miss America event on Thursday, May 16
- AK-47, 18 bags of drugs found at East Alabama high school
- New Tennis Cener to Open Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Opelika
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids