Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department to hold Firearms Safety Course | Events
Thursday, March 28 2013, 6 p.m. Narcotics Task Force Office
Saturday, March 30 2013, 8 a.m. Alex City Firing Range
The Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department will host a firearms safety/familiarization course.
The March 28 class will consist of instruction in safety, law, familiarization, cleaning and other necessary information.
The March 30 class will consist of practical application of firearms for inspection and use at the range.
Cost: $25 - includes both sessions
Attendee must be at least 21 and possess a valid pistol permit.
Pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
For further information or to register, please contact the Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department or Lt. Bill Hough (256) 825-4264.
Top Alexander City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Driver of SUV injured after crashing into Opelika home
- Coroner: 7-year-old Opelika student's cause of death still unknown following autopsy
- Welcome Home, Miss America event on Thursday, May 16
- AK-47, 18 bags of drugs found at East Alabama high school
- New Tennis Cener to Open Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Opelika
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids