Alfa Insurance® responds to Christmas Day tornadoes | News
Alfa Insurance® is mobilizing resources to handle claims in response to the Christmas Day storms that affected Alabama Tuesday evening.
Claims adjusters are already helping customers in the areas most affected by the tornadoes and high winds. If your home or property sustained damages during these storms, contact your local Alfa service center or call 1-800-964-2532. Claims may also be filed on-line at www.AlfaInsurance.com<http://www.alfainsurance.com.> or through the Alfa2Go app for iPhone and Android smartphones.
Policyholders are encouraged to make temporary repairs to their property to prevent additional damage. Retain receipts from purchases related to the temporary repairs to include with any claims.
Be aware and make sure to only do business with reputable companies. Victims of disaster are prime targets for criminals, as insurance scams account for $30 billion in losses annually. Policyholders should be wary of unsolicited or unexpected offers to perform repairs or conduct inspections. Contact the Alabama Attorney General’s Office of Consumer Protection at 1-800-392-5658 with any reports of suspected fraud, looting or price-gauging. For tips on avoiding frauds and scams, visit the Alabama Attorney General website at www.ago.state.al.us.<http://www.ago.state.al.us.>
For additonal updates, follow us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/AlfaInsurance,<http://www.facebook.com/AlfaInsurance,> on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Alfa_Insurance,<http://www.twitter.com/Alfa_Insurance,> or check our website at www.AlfaInsurance.com.<http://www.alfainsurance.com.>
Information Source: Alfa Insurance®
Top Alexander City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Driver of SUV injured after crashing into Opelika home
- Coroner: 7-year-old Opelika student's cause of death still unknown following autopsy
- Welcome Home, Miss America event on Thursday, May 16
- AK-47, 18 bags of drugs found at East Alabama high school
- New Tennis Cener to Open Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Opelika
- Fmr. Tallassee Asst. Police Chief convicted on 'numerous' felony ethics violations
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents